In My Mailbox #41



IN My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi from The Story Siren. This is a great way to feature all the wonderful books you either received for review, purchased or borrowed.



This week I received some great books for review:


The Summer of No Regrets
The Summer of no Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond (ARC)
Goodreads


Ferocity Summer
Ferocity Summer by Alissa Grosso (Finished Copy)
Goodreads


Spark (Sky Chasers, #2)
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan (ARC)
Goodreads


 The Temptation
The Temptation by Alisa Valdes (ARC)
Goodreads


Revived
Revived by Cat Patrick (Finished Copy)
Goodreads


Infamous (Chronicles of Nick, #3)
Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Finished Copy)
Goodreads


Torn
Torn by Amanda Hocking ( Finished Copy)
Goodreads


Ascend
Ascend by Amanda Hocking (Finished copy)
Goodreads


Wake (Watersong, #1)
Wake by Amanda Hocking (ARC)
Goodreads




These are all the wonderful books that I received this week for review. I want to send a big thank you to Raincoast Books. St Martins Press and HarperCollins CA as well as Hatchett Book Group CA. 

6 comments:

  1. nice you all the amanda hocking books.....enjoy..

    check out my IMM here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous books! I'm most jealous of REVIVED which I totally forgot to pre-order. :D I hope you're going to enjoy everything! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the covers to the Amanda Hocking books are beautiful, we have different covers in the UK.

    Happy reading and if you have time pop over and have a look at my IMM

    http://peeringoverthepages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Amazing reads this week... love all the finished copies!

    Here is this week's Mailbox Post

    Also, don't forget to enter the AWESOME giveaway (ends today)

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Amanda Hockings! I own the first novel in that series, but still haven't read it.

    Hope you enjoy all of your reads this week!

    Patricia // My Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a yummy week!!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1992

    ReplyDelete