Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish with a different topic for a top-ten list each week. You can find out more about it here.




So for this week's topic , here is my list of the top ten 2014 books that I mean't to read but didn't get to. My list will be a mix of YA/New Adullt/ Adult

The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #3)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave #2)Let the Storm Break (Let the Sky Fall, #2)Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)


Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12)Crave The Night (Midnight Breed, #12)Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1)
All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1)


So there you have it. My top 10 2014 Releases that I wasn't able to read.

What is your list? Leave a link in the comments and I will be sure to check them out :)


1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I loved the 5th Wave though I have yet to read the sequel as well. I can't wait for the movie that's coming out based on it either, it'll be so cool. I really loved the first two books of the Mara Dyer series though I have yet to read the last one as well. Hopefully you'll get to these this year!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete